Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to James Place in Morris Twp, New Jersey
Nestled in the picturesque setting
of Morris Township, Morris County, James Place is a Luxury
townhouse community. Every home in this amazing top rated
development is crafted with quality finishes both inside and out.
Residents of James Place enjoy the daily benefits of living
within a rural, quiet countryside, while still able to
experience the convenience of being just 2.5 miles from downtown
Morristown and the Mid-Town Direct Train Service to New York
City. The Mall at Short Hills is close by (approx. 10 miles) and
Newark Liberty International Airport is within only 27 miles
Morris Township lies just
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
James Place offers discerning owners Luxury Townhomes
of the Highest Caliber.
Built from 2014-2016.
Style, Comfort and Location.
A Distinctive Community of 2 to 3 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2 Car Garages in Morris Twp., NJ
4 Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer a Luxurious Master Suite on the First Level.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Close to Morristown Green the center of Town, Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 30+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
James Place, Morris Township, NJ: Luxury Townhome Living
The James Place
built from 2014-2016 and the townhomes range from
2067-3037 Sq Feet and feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2
Car Attached Garages.
Some homes offer Master Suites on the First Level. Open and Airy
Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor Plan bring a
new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. The Community Landscape is Beautiful
and Extensive. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides and Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2014-2016
- Price: $690,000 - $900,000
- Amenities: Jogging Path
- Common Features: 4 Models ranging from 2067 Sq Ft to 3037 Sq Ft of Living Space. Some homes feature Master Suite on the First Floor. Gourmet Kitchens and Open Floor Plans, Extensive Landscaping
- Schools: Excellent Morris Township Public Schools (K-8). Morristown High School. And about 10 exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 2.5 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 2.5 +/- miles to Morristown Green, about 25 miles to NYC. Town pool and tennis courts. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Minutes from Downtown Morristown and Main Street Shopping, Theater, Restaurants and more.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
James Place, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in James Place you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Now is the time to experience the Stress]Free Luxury Living
you deserve at James Place.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the James Place Experts!
Local Map of James Place in Morris Twp, NJ